- Inform someone you trust during your initial engagement with the volunteer/beneficiary, especially when meeting in-person
- Inform someone you trust or the #KampungKakisTeam if the virtual engagement (calls / messages) appears to be distressing and uncomfortable
- Do not reveal any sensitive information such as login credentials, NRIC, debit/ credit card and bank account numbers to your kaki
- Avoid any monetary transactions or agreements with your kaki, and do not be pressured into paying for anything you do not feel comfortable to pay for
- Inform the #KampungKakis Core Team if you sense any suspicious activities
If you do not feel comfortable or safe about an engagement with your kaki, please do not hesitate to let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org, or Whatsapp us at +65 88082618.